[Cover] Taylor Swift - Sparks Fly by AJ Rafael, Krissy & Ericka

One of my favorite YouTuber again. He is AJ. :P
Here it's a Taylor Swift's song cover. Another two pretty girls cover with him too.
AJ is coming Malaysia soon. AJ Rafael band Red Roses Tour live in Kuala Lumpur. But it's too bad, I can't get the ticket from Rock Corner on Christmas Day 2011. And since my hand haven't recover, my dad surely won't let's me go Kuala Lumpur alone. Too bad. Last time I missed out Clara C, this time I gonna missed out AJ again. Hope next time I won't miss out my boy Joseph Vincent tour. :D


You can get the ticket from Ticket Hotline as well. Hope you all going, since Simple Plan plays the same day with him. Help him spread the world & support independent music!
Subscribe his music on YouTube's ilajil's Channel.
Enjoy. :)


*Sparks Fly*
[Photo Credit : We♥it]

0 comments:


up